By La Cámara on September 9, 2017 in EVENTS
- Guests must be seated before the beginning of the speed networking. (see layout here)
- To evenly distribute company representation, participants from the same company must be seated separately.
- At the sound of the 1st bell, participant on the right side of the table (facing the stage) will speak for 2 minutes.
- At the sound of the 2nd bell, participant on the left side (facing the stage) will speak for 2 minutes.
- At the sound of the 3rd bell which has 2 chimes, all participants will move one seat to the left.
Kabisera seats found at the head of the table will serve as “pit stops” where the participant will pause for 4 minutes (or one round of networking).