How to Keep Your Business Going Despite Flood Threats
Time & Location
About the Event
The Philippine business sector plays a significant role in supporting the economic recovery of the country as well as in keeping communities safe and sustainable. Such a role must be safeguarded. Given the many challenges that businesses face to survive the current health crisis, businesses cannot afford to face additional risks, such as flood risks.
To keep businesses flood free, Flood Control Asia RS Corp. (RS) and the European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ECCP) are organizing a FREE and LIVE webinar event: "How to Keep Your Business Going despite
Flood Threats" on 24 November 2021, at 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM (PH Standard Time) via Zoom. This webinar will explain how flood protection can prevent businesses from spending on the high cost of facility repairs and damages as well as incurring revenue losses due to business disruptions. This is in partnership with the Advantage Austria, British Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines, Dutch Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines, French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the Philippines, German-Philippine Chamber of Commerce, Nordic Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines, Philippine-Swiss Business Council, and Spanish Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines.
Join German Engineer & Flood Expert Dr. Andreas Klippe together with guest speaker, Principal Architect-Urban Planner, Ar. Felino "Jun" Palafox, Jr., as they discuss flood protection to a community of business owners who are pro-active in preventing unnecessary and expensive flood damages to their businesses. German Ambassador to the Philippines, Her Excellency Anke Reiffenstuel will also be in the event to give a short message. See you there!
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MISS THIS WEBINAR?
1. Determine the Cost of Damage for a Flooded Business: You will learn how to do this essential step in the webinar by learning how to assess flood risks and the cost of flood damages.
2. Discover the Solution: Learn the 1-STEP SOLUTION that can prevent flood damages to your business for 50 to 100 years.
3. Save money from repairs: Avoiding flood damages will allow you to use your money to invest more in your business. Keeping your premises flood-free will also keep your facilities safe from damaging floodwaters.
4. Listen to a Real Case Study: Arch. Felino “Jun” Palafox will share with you the details of a flood solution that can protect hard-earned business properties against floods.
WHO WILL BENEFIT IN JOINING THIS EVENT
• C-level Executives
• Operations Managers and Plant Managers
• Environment Health & Safety Managers
• Small & Medium Entrepreneurs