Make It Happen in the Philippines: A Forum on the Philippines' Role in Your Global Business
Time & Location
About the Event
The Philippines is poised to recover strongly post-pandemic due to its strong economic fundamentals and responsive government interventions. With the capability and capacity to host critical activities and high growth industries through its highly skilled, resilient, innovative and adaptable workforce, foreign investors continue to show confidence in the Philippines evident with the country's FDI experiencing an increase by almost a third in contrast with the decline in global FDIs in 2020.
The DTI-Board of Investments presents "Make It Happen in the Philippines: A Forum on the Philippines' Role in Your Global Business." Learn more about business opportunities in the country and our attractive business environment as economic experts discuss updates on the Philippine investment climate and investors share insights and experiences in growing their business in the Philippines.
- Ramon Lopez, Secretary, Department of Trade and Industry
- Ceferino Rodolfo, Undersecretary, Department of Trade and Industry
- Rosemarie Edillon, Undersecretary, National Economic Development Authority
- Jaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala, Chairman & CEO, Ayala Corporation
- Elmar Lutter, President & CEO, Lufthansa Technik Philippines